JBL TUNE 120 TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t: which should you buy
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-29 19516 0
JBL TUNE 120 TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t: charging box appearence
The JBL TUNE 120 TWS charging box is slightly larger and thinner than the Jabra 65t.
JBL TUNE 120 TWS headphones and charging box lids are both magnetically designed, which is better than 65t (lid clasp design, headphones can only be loose without magnetic suction, all fixed by the lid).
Both charging ports are located at the bottom of the charging box, and the TUNE120 has an extra dustproof cover; although the appearance is complete, I think it will be more convenient to use without a dustproof cover.
The interface type is the same as micro USB.
JBL TUNE 120 TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t: Sound quality
The overall sound quality level of JBL TUNE 120 TWS is significantly better than that of Jabra 65t, which also reflects the advantages of JBL as an established manufacturer of music equipment (audio, headphones).
The specific manifestations are as follows:
● The overall sound field is fuller, the sense of space is more open, no matter the musical instrument or the human voice is more warm and delicate;
● Low frequency performance (bass) is prominent, which is also the consistent feature of JBL;
● The advantage of listening to electric sound style is obvious, and other types of music also have the same OK, pop music, rock and roll, or musical instruments, there will be no obvious overturning;
● Use app to experience Dolby sound effects, a good sense of space, a certain amount of cinema blockbuster perception, no perceptible sound delay effect (the lines in the headphones do not match the mouth shape of the characters in the picture).
It should be noted that this part is extremely subjective and is highly related to everyone's experience of using headphones, listening preferences, etc.
JBL TUNE 120 TWS vs Jabra Elite 65t: other aspects
Earphone because of silicone earplugs will block the external sound, resulting in individual times not very convenient (such as cycling in the street or crossing the road, indoor people talking to you, etc.); In view of this 65t provides the "side listening" function (turned on through the mobile phone App), using the microphone to collect external human voice into the headset, which is a very practical function, which also reflects the power of the established Bluetooth headset manufacturer of Jabra. Unfortunately, TUNE120 does not have similar functionality.
Compared with 65t without voice prompt, the judgment of the state is entirely based on the prompt tone, but the prompt sounds in different states are a little confused, which is not as convenient as 65t as a whole.
In general, JBL TUNE 120 TWS true wireless earphones is a product that emphasizes the nature of music, connectivity and convenience is only basically qualified. It won't have much impact on users who are mainly used to listen to music.
It is said that wireless headphones are just listening to a sound, it is difficult to talk about sound quality, fortunately, this TUNE 120 of JBL can talk about sound quality. Now do you know which to buy?
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-06-20By Goraud Mazanec
2019-07-03By Joe Horner
2017-07-18By Felicity Rosa
2019-10-23By Joe Horner
2019-11-21By Joe Horner
2019-04-26By Linky Johnson