Pair OBDII diagnostic car scanner with Windows PC through Bluetooth
By GB Blog Official 2017-11-20 32825 7
The OBDII diagnostic car scanner (with USB interface cable) is the latest PC-based scan tool and supports all OBD-II protocols and is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. Follow the steps to connect your OBDII auto car diagnostic scanner to Windows PC:
1. Install the USB interface OBDII car scanner on your car.
3. Open Windows PC's Bluetooth, then click "Add a Device" and search OBDII car scanner's Bluetooth.
4. Double-click "OBDII" then "Select a pairing option" will pop up. Choose "Enter the device's pairing code".
5. Enter pairing code "1234", click "Next".
6. The USB OBDII diagnostic car scanner has been successfully added to this Windows computer.
7. Open Show Bluetooth Devices on your Windows PC and get OBDII Device Functions's COM Ports.
8. Run ScanMaster-ELM and click "Communication" setting port, choose Serial (RS 232or Virtual COM Port Driver; Protocol choose Automatic) interface type. After the setting, click "OK".
9. Click "Connect", the whole Bluetooth connection is completed and follow page appears.
We hope this post has been clear and simple in solving your OBDII auto diagnostic scanner Bluetooth connection issues. If you have purchased the said OBDII scanner tool from GearBest, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Center.
|OBD Software ScanMaster-ELM Firmware Pack - V2.1 computer version|
|Solve OBD car GPS tracker positioning / message / setting issues|
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Next article:Xiaomi dafang 1080P smart camera connection guide