How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-11 28789 0
How to set a TimeLapse to GoPro Hero 8?
Before explaining to you, step by step, how to set the TimeLaps mode on GoPro Hero 8, let's see what are the necessary requirements, without which it will not be possible to proceed to the realization of your video:
● Own a GoPro Hero 8
● Use a support that is tripod or suction cup
● Find a place to store your support
● A scene to shoot in timelapse
Once you are ready, you can set up your GoPro by following these steps:
Step 1: Press the "Power/Mode" button until the camera symbol starts flashing;
Step 2: Press the shutter-release button and your GoPro will start shooting every two seconds, as per the default setting;
Step 3: If you need to change the shooting interval, press "Power/Mode" again until the "SET" icon appears. Now press the shutter release button to enter the menu and use the "Power/Mode" button to navigate through the menu.
Step 4: Now scroll to "P2" on the display and, once it appears, use the shutter-release button to select the other options: P5, P10, P30, P60.
Step 5: To confirm your choice, press the "Power/Mode" button once more.
Tips for make Timelapse with GoPro Hero 8
Are you ready to do your first TimeLapse but do you need some advice from someone who has already done this experience? Here are some useful tips on how to make Timelapse with GoPro at its best:
● In case you want to take a series of shots longer than 2 and a half hours, a single battery will not be enough. In this case, there are two solutions: either you buy an additional battery module (without the display) or you connect your GoPro to a power outlet.
● Taking many shots also requires a lot of memory, considering that the SD will not store individual files, but an MP4 file. We recommend using an external memory of at least 8 GB!
● Do the math right! If you choose to shoot frames far apart, say with an interval of 60 seconds from each other, it will take you a recording of at least 30 minutes to create a single second of video in TimeLapse.
● Once your recording is finished, don't interrupt it immediately but let it take a few more shots: in this way, in post production, you can freely decide when to interrupt your video.
● Take light into account: since your shooting may take hours, a position that seems to you sufficiently illuminated, may not be so already in the middle of shooting.
● Choose the right light measurement system: GoPro allows you to choose between spot (Spt) and centered (Cnt). If you have to shoot a still object with a steady light, the spot mode is preferable, while if you want to film a scene without big changes of light, the Cnt option is preferable.
● Don't just rely on your imagination, often the reality is different from your initial idea. The advice here is to be creative and adapt to your surroundings.
● Speaking of creativity, if you really want to make an incredible video, let yourself be guided by your imagination and remember that GoPro is not just a camera, but an action cam full of different media, all to be discovered!
Didn't you expect your GoPro to be able to do something as cool as TimeLapse? Or did you know that and just need a guide to take this big step? Whatever the answer, we're sure you'll now know how to do TimeLapse with GoPro. We look forward to seeing your masterpieces!
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Next article:How to replace the Huawei Band 3 Pro Strap?